Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 94 newell 357
Thread: 94 newell 357
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2008, 02:29 PM   #4
encantotom

howdy,

not sure what else you are trying to get for manuals. there is the typewritten one that is similar to the one you said you already have. it is a basic how to use coach stuff, but not a ton of detail.

the rest of the "manuals" that i have are a collection of users manuals for the collection of items in the coach. i have augmented them by creating a few more binders of the things i have put in.

the things that are in mine are the axles, air brake, fridge, icemaker, tires, wheels, air filter, antenna, etc. for many things i went and found the manuals for myself. so other than what you sound like you have, the rest are just brochures on things.

the real manual is what you learn yourself and from others. my wife keeps telling me i need to write things down so someone else other than me could actually know how to use everything in the coach.

i am sure others will pipe in with their opinions.....

as for the gauges, i had the same comments. what i did was to take off the red bulb covers on the bulbs in the gauges, and it does make them a little brighter, but they are not very bright i will agree. i did replace a number of the bulbs, but it didnt really help.

it makes me wonder about measuring the voltage at the bulbs and see if it is high enough.

btw, the headlights stink too....but there is a fix for that. several have done it and i am going to this winter season.

as for the shades, mine didnt have electric ones stock. the previous owner installed some for the front windshield. i would not worry about finding original ones as most wouldnt be available from this long ago. if you want some, then find some that fit and work.

later

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote