Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1991 Newell - REPO - Taking bids
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:16 AM   #4
Neweller

I spoke with the credit union a couple of weeks ago on this one and I was going to post about it and forgot. All the tires are past the dates and they originally purchased it for $49,000 from Motorhomes of Texas. You can check it out on their site, as it is still on there. It is listed on the www.NewellShowcase.com gallery. You will see it had burgundy carpet and some had changed part of it for tile. It will need some nice cosmetic upgrades and tires at least. The windshields were cracked, side window was broken out from the door hitting it, and the starter was toast. They put about 10,000 mile on it and never made a payment from what I was told. It took a nice joy ride and got parked. The running gear will need oil samples run and thorough inspection.

The bank got a value from Newell and Motorhomes of Texas and neither were interested in buying it from them.

I put a value of about $20,000 plus or minus in as/is condition. Only because the engine if it has a short life could set you back another $20-25K and when you buy a repo as/is with unknowns you have to go into it this way unless you can get a thorough inspection from a reputable mechanic shop. Can anyone relate to what I'm saying?
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote