Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Defroster Q's
Thread: Defroster Q's
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 AM   #4
Summersgal

Tom,

Before I install my blower in the blower bay, I thought I would see if I could get the auxiliary defrost working. There are three blowers located here, the one on the far left in the attached picture is operated by a 3 position switch on the dash labeled floor, it works and has three speeds. I can only get the other two to come on when the air and heating fan control switch is in the high position, both blowers come on (i do not know if the speed is low, medium or high). Any other position of the switch and the blowers shut off. With both running I can feel a little air coming out of the two round vents on the dash and one vent located in the passengers right knee area. Rotation is correct on both blowers. I am beginning to wonder if this is worth pursuing or maybe take out the unit and turn the space into storage. There is also a two position switch below the battery merge switch that I have no Idea what it controls, I have not tried to trace out the wires yet. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jeff
Attached Images

Coach #432
Summersgal is offline   Reply With Quote