Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Dexas Collapsable Kitchen Strainer will Make the Galley Chef much Happier!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
Neweller

Default Dexas Collapsable Kitchen Strainer will Make the Galley Chef much Happier!

We have been using this product for a few years and now and have never wore the thing out. Ours is white and gray and works great every-time, stores away utilizing very minimal space while providing the performance fit for the luxurious coach lifestyle. I'll get some pictures of its use for those that are not familiar with its design. You can adjust the size and depth as needed. It's FANTASTIC!

They take up 80% less space than a regular strainer. No, you can't play badminton or racquetball with one. The reason I decided to post about it, is the wife is gone for a couple of weeks and I'm playing bachelor right now and this comes in real handy for all those easy pasta dishes and more.... And I always remember the wife saying this has been such a handy strainer when we used it in the coach.

We had bought it at Bed, Bath and Beyond for like $15. Great product, great price making the luxury coach lifestyle that much better.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote