Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Looking for Newell Coach emblem and steering wheel horn button
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:56 PM   #25
Neweller

Some of these babies can turn into serious projects, but then again that is what it is all about for many. I think about a past neighbor of mine back in '91 who was nearing retirement and he had about '47k invested in a ex-school bus. The interior was gorgeous and even had a really cool wood stove. It was still yellow last I had seen him and he was about 2 yrs away from retirement. His whole deal was to have something easy to repair with the amenities important to him and his wife. This was a 7 yr project in the making but made him the happiest camper ever knowing it was his own and not like his other cracker box TT's or coaches owned during his previous traveling days. Luxury coaches like Newell's, Wanderlodges and bus conversions can surely feel a like void or I should say they can depending on whether or not you choose that path, hobby etc..... Otherwise you can always pick up on someones else completed masterpiece.

Bob, thanks for keeping us up to date on your lovely little Carole Ann! I hope you are documenting all your works. I guess this forum is good as good a diary as any. Take pictures!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote