Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air system schematic
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
Richard and Rhonda

I knew you guys would come through. I found both of them, and had the bride hit some leveling switchs so I could see hear which ones were connected to which switch. Michael filled in the pieces of the puzzle.

Mine doesn't have an automatic system. You can control each corner with a toggle switch at the driver's console. I am assuming that the MASTER switch that allows you to raise/lower the overall height temporarily overides the travel height solenoids.

Let me run my thinking by both of you. We can do this via PM, but if we use the forum, then the next guy will be able to find this info.

Anyway, the right rear will squat after one day with no compressors running. The other three corners stay up. There is NO system pressure by then. So, there must be check valves on the air bags when in leveling mode ????? Or is the leveling solenoid the only device in the pressure path for leveling? I am trying to understand what is happening that results in the system pressure leaking to zero and only one corner dropping. BTW, the check valves that isolate the brake system are holding, since the brake pressure hangs in there around 115.
CoMotion Tandem
Often wrong, but seldom in doubt
Rhonda's chronicle https://wersquared.wordpress.com/
Richard and Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote