Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Information on Free HD for life in your RV or Motorcoach?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
GORDON HUMMEL

About 18 months ago, Dish stop charging $10 a month for HD, but retained the $10 charge & called it something about movies. Then about 6 month later they changed the line item description again. At any rate, this $10 charge is for a package that had never hear of. Looking to save $10 a month I cancelled that package. Then I noticed I did not get Velocity any more. I called Dish & they said it was in the package I cancelled. I asked what other show were moved to a new package with out notification & I got a big pause.
Did some research & Dish channel 5710, called TEST, HD only, actually carries all the Velocity programing for free. You'll have to use the manual timer to record anything; so I just record M-F, 5PM-8PM & that covers all the show I watch. Some excellent auto based shows!
Regarding Top Gear, from another post, I was referring to the show on BBCA, not the copycat domestic show that is pretty lame
1991 41.5' #266
8v92
2009 Pontiac Vibe GT Toad
Fulltime on the road
GORDON HUMMEL is offline   Reply With Quote