Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1994 Newell
Thread: 1994 Newell
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Neweller

Gary, to the Luxury Coach Lifestyle! That is awesome you are picking up on a '94 Newell. I have been in the market and looking at many similar year Newell's myself which would make another my 4th and latest model. I am unaware of any major issues with that year of the 2000 Series Newell. There have been some issues with both types of basement airs, mainly due to the manufacturers of the systems going out of business. We have quite a few owners on here with like coaches. There is plenty of information on this site regarding the repairs and parts availability on that system. You can definitely fix anything on it and plenty of members will give their 2 cents to get you on the right track. Otherwise, their are a couple of others whom have changed out basement air for three roof units. Everything depends on your needs, DIY abilities etc.... A lot of owners are going to tell you know matter what the date code is, that they would replace the tires, but their are others who will argue that. All depending on how the coach was stored and so forth... Dry climate vs. wet climate of primary use is a huge factor in my experience. My biggest concern would mainly be steer tires.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote