Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hey
Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #19
gstarkie@utah.gov

Clarke,
Thanks for the clearance light info, I ordered them on line tonight I cant believe that I figured it out by myself; as my wife usually does the computer stuff for me she's out with her mother.
I haven't been able to locate any battery cut off switches anywhere, so I'm probably going to install some myself....During the search I did uncover some cooling system potetial leaks there are some big coolant lines (hoses) about 1 1/2" that run to the generator I'm sure these hoses are original to the coach as they are as hard as a rock. do the run the length
of the coach or are they hard piped at some point any clue as to the difficulty in changing these hoses. Also my coach dos'nt have a propane water heater it seems as though it probably did originally but that area was modified for a waser/dryer which no longer is there either the only water heater is under the bed,. its electric and probably heat exchanger through the cooling system did these coaches come with propane water heaters if not has any one put one in.
I told you guys that I would have alot of questions I'm amazed at the resource available here. Thanks Graham
gstarkie@utah.gov is offline   Reply With Quote