Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
Neweller

Default LCL - Newell Forum Administrative Changes Now Taking Place

Hello fellow members and forum readers! Hope all is going well for everyone in their travels so far this year. I would like to make an announcement regarding some changes I mentioned earlier on that would be taking place. Well the time is now….

First off, I would like to thank all of you members for your continued efforts and contributions to the knowledge base we have been creating which has helped hundreds of luxury coach owners, especially those whom own Newell Coaches.

When we embarked on the journey of starting the original Newell Coach forum Newell Classic some nine years ago, we never anticipated the great success this community has turned out to be. Becoming a major voice and information database for the majority of Newell owners as well as other luxury coach owners, has not been without its challenges. Many of us in the administration department have spent countless dedicated hours tendering to this great website, forum and its family of wonderful members.

I am here to announce that this is the end of an amazing chapter for the current ownership and administrators. The baton has been passed to a friend of thousands in the RVing community, Mr. Andy Robinwitz who manages various other RV related forum communities such as iRV2.com. I feel this as a great honor and privilege to be able to turn the helm of this site and its sister sites dedicated to Newell Coaches and the luxury coach family over to his dedicated and caring team. This site will continue to be in very good hands, Andy understands how special forum communities are and over the years members from his forums have joined him to help keep an eye on the sister communities. This transfer of ownership will guarantee that this site will continue to be a free site for its members and readers alike for years to come. This will create a win win situation for everyone, no worries about a site going away and having a dedicated team who will listen to the members needs and invest in making sure our community meets the needs of it's members.

The current administration team will be around as long as it takes to insure a successful transition of the forum and Newell sites to Andy’s team at Social Knowledge LLC.

I too look forward to sharing and participating as an owner of a Newell Coach, not of a forum, now spending quality time with fellow coach owners and friends for many years to come. I am very excited and look forward to obtaining another coach so I too can concentrate on the love I have for the open road.

Thank you all again and again for allowing me and the others to serve you, and please continue to enjoy the Luxury Coach Lifestyle!
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote