Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Heading east to New York!
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:34 PM   #8
Hugo

Ken, thank you for the suggestion of changing our route and going through Kansas instead of Nebraska. Glo and I were very fortune to stop in Missouri to meet you and your family. We had a wonderful time laughing, talking and getting to know you all. We enjoyed your company and hospitality.

Glo said it was a great two days and she sends her many thanks to your wife again for taking her to that large antique mall. She is excited to give her Mother the gifts they found while shopping. Glo still can't get over how inexpensive everything was priced compared to the antique shops in California. She's teasing me that she wants to stop back through to buy those antique pillars they spotted and she fell in love with. haha.

FJGaurd that would be great! We have plans to stay for 4 weeks before we head back home. I'll PM you.

We are taking it easy and stopped in Amish country here in Pennsylvania. It's fun seeing the Amish horse and buggy. We plan to head out Monday morning to reach our final destination in New York! I can't wait to hit the driving range!