Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Two 50 amp connections
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:17 AM   #3
Wally Arntzen

I have never heard of any coach having two 50amp power sources. It would be difficult to use two 50amp power sources at any RV park without taking two spaces. I don't think that there is any question that Newell has the ability to power all of the equipment in there coaches as they have for many years with the 50amp's supplied to the coach.

I am not an electrical engineer but I suspect that with 50amps coming into the coach and the inverters that are in the new coaches they can exceed the 100amps from the two legs of power if needed for short periods of time.

The people who design these coaches are expert at distributing power usage throught the coach to prevent overloading the power source. If anyone has had any problem with using all of the equipment at the same time I would to hear about it.

I can run all of my air conditioners, electric water heater, etc with the 50amp pluged in or with the generator running and have never blown a breaker or had any type of power problem.

I think its time you get the Newell that you want and enjoy the comfort of a great coach with no power problems.
1988 Newell Coach #163
40' with tag 8V92
Wally Arntzen is offline   Reply With Quote