Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Annual Luxury Coach Rally
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #8
Neweller

Jon, your right about the wizard part. Rellick has done more to Newells in his short time of ownership than anyone I have ever heard or met in the last almost 10 years. Most Newell owners take years to accomplish or go through the learning curve he is already mastering. I fully salute this man!

I would gladly attend any rally you folks can muster whether here in the states or up in Canada. I have my passport and ready to travel. I'm sure there may be some folks who don't have passports but I have to assume most do.

I hope many will chime in and give their opinions and support for the idea or other possible thoughts about this kind of rally and where they could attend. I will gladly check with a couple of sponsors that have mentioned to me in the past about the idea as well. Hopefully they can extend their offer if Canada ends up being the place of choice, I don't know why it would matter.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote