Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 1965 Streamline Travel Home
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 08:08 AM   #19
npryor28

yeah i have this coach you guys. i dont know what to do with her though. there's a lot to this thing. looks good though. Runs strong but from sitting it has a leaky valve seal so you can see it puts a little smoke in the engine. it is a ford 400 industrial engine with a c4. new radiator and stuff... the engine and tranny need pulled i personally feel like but this sucker runs man. the generator is old looking but supposedly never used? DOUBT THAT. no major dents but rivets popping here and there. usual things to expect. but ALMOST EVERYTHING ACTUALLY WORKS ON IT! never tried to start the generator. needs some tires. i actually know the person who inherited it after her father passed, down in barrego springs ca. sat at her house for many years and the weather in Sacramento wasn't nice to it. but no rust or anything of that nature. it holds true to the lifetime warranty aircraft design i suppose. damn thing is a tank i tell ya. interior is nice in it, body has a little scratch on the side of it but nothing crazy, and a tiny tiny dent on rear passenger quarter panel. extremely small. just some wear and tear really. her dad loooooved this thing and took very good care of it until the decline of his health. if anyone gets this (i know this is a 2 year old post) please contact me about it. i have no idea what to do with her and would loooove to get her into the right hands that will love it as much as he did. please email me! Npryor28@yahoo.com
npryor28 is offline   Reply With Quote