Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Aqua Hot blew the F fuse.
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Bob & Peggy Standeford

Default Aqua Hot blew the F fuse.

Aqua hot on diesel shut down after about 30 seconds of turning it on. So I go out and check the fuses.I found the fuse at the F post was blown. Replaced the fuse and had Peggy start it back up. It started, but sounded like a tincan with sand and gravel swishing around in it. I had never listen to it while it was running so I didn't know what to look for. Well it worked all the way up to 130 degrees and stopped. You guessed it, blown fuse. Now I know I have a problem, but I tryed one more fuse, sure enough it blew also. You knew it would right. Now I get down to work taking it apart like I guess you would do, to replace the nozzle, It looked like it had been sometime since it had been replaced. Made a note to order new nozzle. With my fat finger I could reach the clutch, and sure enough it wouldn't turn. After working it back and forward it turned loose a little bit. Thinking my problem lay on the inside I took the whole thing apart and sure enough one of the bearings worked great but the other one was frozen. So now I need to order the parts and put it back together. I'll let you know if I saved the $1400.00 for a rebuilt one.
Bob and Peggy in cool Vegas,
Bob & Peggy Standeford is offline   Reply With Quote