Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Hey
Thread: Hey
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 04:25 AM   #13
chockwald

Hey Graham....I have an '82, and I have 4 different disconnect switches. The first two are in my right rear engine compartment...one on the forward wall, and the second on the rear wall. The third is in the driver side battery compartment on the forward wall. The last switch is located in the right front battery compartment where I have 2 8d batteries. In order to disable every system in the coach that draws any battery power all four must be turned to the off position. I don't know how your coach is set up, but chances are there are also 4 on yours.

On the inverter mine came with a separate Hart 2,000 watt inverter installed in a dedicated compartment on the driver's side just in front of the steerer tire.

The marker lights on my Newell are standard lights. I was missing a lense cover on the marker light on the upper right front of the coach and was able to find them on line. Send me a picture of what yours look like, and if they are the same I can send you the link where I ordered mine (chockwald@verizon.net).

On coach number, I have no idea how to determine that on the classics. Michael Day advised that Newell started their numbering system from scratch a few years ago, but ours are under the old system, whatever that was. I haven't really pursued that any further at this time.

I have never had a low air buzzer on mine, just a light on the dash that is hard to ignor when it's on. It may be that the prior owner disconnected the buzzer on mine.

Regarding the headlights, mine "suck" too, but I've only driven at night a couple of times so far. I will upgrade them sometime in the future.
2002 Thunderbird Retro
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Cannondale F600
2 Terra Trike Tadpoles
Intense 5.5 mountain bike
ALBUM: https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=213
chockwald is offline   Reply With Quote