Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Design of 2006 and 2007 Newell's?
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 01:50 AM   #14
karlb

Hi Karl,

I guess my question is this:

After looking at many Newell Coaches I have found a lot have close to the same layout/Floorplan. Now I know that none are supposed to be identical but many are very close. If Newell offers a base price Newell does this mean there is a base/standard Newell Layout? I am looking to upgrade to a early 90's Newell and I will be a Newell owner for life but after reading this thread I just had a few questions.

Thank You,

Newell Attack

Newell has a selection of "reference floorplans" that a customer can use as a starting point and then customized as little or as much as the customer wishes. At the moment, various reference floorplans offer either front entry door or mid-door locations, galleys located on the driver's side or co-pilot side, and standard fixed bed or Murphy bed. The customer can select either a full bath or bath-and-a-half. If none of the reference floorplans meet the customer's preferences, a completely custom floorplan can be developed and built.

Floorplans are a bit like fashion trends in that certain styles sell well for a time, and then something else comes along that becomes popular. That is why at any given time, many Newells have similar floorplans. But flexibility is always there, and you will virtually never see two Newells that have identical interior floorplans.

Karl
karlb is offline   Reply With Quote