Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Screen door...
Thread: Screen door...
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #25
Neweller

Brady, I am looking through my pics, when I had a virus a while back I lost a bunch of really good pictures of many projects from working on three different Newell's. I have found some I had duplicates of on another computer. Every time I think I learned a lesson on these computers I screw things up and kick myself in the tail feathers again. Now I use slave drives and a couple of online sources for storage to hopefully prevent any future issues. I am looking through some things again hoping to find any helpful pictures. To install one in the '86 is pretty easy compared to one in the picture I posted with the counter notched, as you do not have to do that on a mid entry Newell. I have installed a similar screen on a front door coach of another make and am sure it could be done on a Newell as well. If Newell can do it, so can we! It's just a little harder (or time consuming) when you have to modify or tear something out, depending on your skill set. My forte is anything interior or exterior 1st, mechanical 2nd and electrical last.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote