Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Wow! Nows the time to buy a Newell!
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 07:31 PM   #10
Neweller

Steve, I year ya on that. I've been like a roller coaster on what to do. I like the old girl I got, but storage is my biggest issue and I really wanted to go with a 102" WB. Speaking of, is yours actually a 96" or 102"? If I keep my current coach, I will probably remove all LP units and go with roof solar and all electric. And stack a couple nice inverter/chargers. This would free up the large space from the LP tank and needed interior room from the 3 heaters. Plus I'd do away with the oven and just use a combo micro/convection. Then I'll have my boondock ready camper.

Stick, that '76 doesn't look to bad for the price. I don't really care for that engine since I have already had a 555. The best solution for it, is to upgrade it to another engine. Which I've did a bit of research on the '76 I had before in regards to engine upgrades. What are you really thinking you want in a Newell? Are you getting close on buying one? Are you wanting twins or a double bed unit?

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote