Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Lifetime Thousand Trails park Membership
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
prairieschooner

Biggest issue for most of you would be the 30 Amp Service! I have been able to shift loads and use the propane to work well with only 30 Amps so there is no issue for us.
Here in So. California the average rates for public RV Parks are $40.00 + per day and most of the weekly rates are over $300.00. So the membership fee and maintenance fees work out if you use the system even though it will take a few years to overcome the investment. That membership allows 3 weeks in one park and then 3 weeks in the next park with NO TIME OUT! The Zone Pass that we have makes us leave their system for a week before we go into another TT Park. We are also members of Colorado River Adventures so we can bounce between the 2 of them. CRA is a similar buy in and similar maintenance fees, again if we use the system it works out for us.
Look into it, not for everyone but not everyone can use their parks.
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote