Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air comes out around the handle when I flush
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #9
JohnC

A word of caution to coach owners with Microphor toilets. If your coach has the black Headhunter water pump, the pump does not have a pressure regulator. The Headhunter pump uses a paddle wheel type device, and a time delay relay, to maintain the system pressure at around 60 PSI. If you use both the Headhunter pump, and city water pressure at the same time, you must add the two pressures toghether to determine your actual coach water pressure. e.g. add the Headhunter 60 psi to a campground water pressure of 40 psi and your total pressure at the water sequence valve in your toilet is 100 psi. This is about 20 pounds over the valves maximum rated pressure, and sooner or later you may see water running out of the bottom of the toilet (plus get a free bath when you remove the top lid).

I personally prefer to use the Headhunter pump and fill my tank as needed, versus using campground water pressure. But that's a personal call.

John
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote