Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Heart Interface EMS 2800-12 Inverter quit!
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
tuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwe648 View Post
We'll this may help with the price... This is where I bought my fuses..

http://store.solar-electric.com/infubr.html

Looks like the 300 amp is $33..

Now for the problem... Is the fuse mounted in a block? or just off the battery post?

Jimmy
Jimmy,

The fuse is in a block next to the inverter. Thanks for the website; that is a good price. I am going to order 2 fuses and keep one as a spare.

Thanks to everyone else who contributed to this post. It's nice to know that others (Steve & Ron) have had a fuse blow and replaced it with no further issues.

Russ,

We were dry camping on Friday night and the inverter was working. When I woke up I noticed the voltage on the house batteries was 12.15 which is a little low; 12.20 is when I like to start the generator to charge the batteries back up. I started the generator and ran it about 8 hours (we were cooking & preparing food for a tailgating party). When the batteries were fully charged I shut off the generator. That is when I noticed that the inverter was not inverting. We had the TV, refrigerator, lights, both ACs, and maybe a few other appliances running on generator power. When I shut the generator down I noticed that the TV did not come back on. That is when I discovered that the inverter was not working.
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote