Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Heart Interface EMS 2800-12 Inverter quit!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 07:58 PM   #8
HoosierDaddy

My coach has 6 house batts plus 2 main engine batts. I have some reservations about 100% electric...LP fridge and furnaces are so efficient. It is nice to not have to worry about filling LP tank though. The batts are dated 2004 so are somewhat marginal. Two of them have failed. I put two new Interstate 8D's in for the main engine. I'm limping along with the remaining original batts...Hopefully they will last til I can afford AGM batts for the house. Another interesting bit...It had a forced air hand drier in the very small toilet room. There are two Suburban LP furnaces installed but they placed covers over the intake/exhaust holes on the outside of the coach...They have gas lines routed to the bay but they are plugged and have never been used.
Another question...On the panel above the microwave there are several switches, generator, lights, as well as the tank monitor. There is a switch labeled "selector" I haven't figured that one out yet?
Thanks,
Dean
1993 Newell 45'#316, 1976 Trans Am 455, 1967 GTO, 1953 Chevrolet 3105 (panel truck),1952 Chevrolet 3600,1969 Airstream Overlander. Always fixing something!
HoosierDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote