Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Convection Ovens and Newell's
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 03:26 AM   #4
Neweller

LOL, that your still Gordon, that's a good sign. I don't think nuking the meat does it much harm anyway, it probably still retains its protein content. That is great how much you have cooked and baked in your coach. I have to believe you fall into that second group I am referring to.

My brother used to be right next to his microwave all the time and he ended up dying from a brain tumor at 52 years old. Don't know how much that attributed to things, but it couldn't of helped. He thought it was what done him in. Now I don't know how much exposure one gets from the convection/microwave combo mode as opposed to using it on microwave only? They use those convection/microwaves at Costco and other stores for their food samples.

In my home I have a non-microwave type convection and it cooks pretty darn fast without the microwave. I still have a separate microwave, but don't really use it except here and there to heat up coffee or tea. Usually use a hot pot for heating smaller amounts of water vs. a tea pot. Much quicker while using less electicity.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote