Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Big oil leak in the walk in closet in 2001 coach
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
leskorcala@hotmail.com

thank you for quick respond, I will go back to my coach today and look closer on all at all teh areas where and what color teh oil is, I will check teh hudraulic level reserivoir just in case! We did have big problem with teh front slide while at Newell picking up our coach , front slide's frame pinched one of teh fluid houses and bursted inside our coach with oil sprying all over! but all happen in front part of teh coach ( right behaind the driver's seat )so that should have nothing to do with the mess in the back.

For the corner carpet's stain I just used good quality spot remover and worked each time ! As Steve said it would be impassible to remove the engine oil from light color carpet. I did panic when I saw all teh stains and sis not look for color of it but looked drk brown to my old eyes! It rainy today all day and I still might try to get under and see with good flash light for any leaks! Also the floor has 2'x2' entry to the top of the engine , so perhaps I might remove that part of teh floor and look right under! now looking closer on to corpet's corner where you can see teh stain , its more like rusty,warmer brown, on redish side! cant not smell it becouse it was aturated with the carpet cleaner! well I better go and check it all out ,

Will try to attach some photos.

more later
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote