Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Newell or Wanderlodge?
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 01:42 AM   #10
Neweller

Let me share a short story with you about the way current owners Karl and Alice Blade came to know about the Newell Coach prior to even becoming its owners.

Back in 1979 Bluebird Corporation was building at a fairly high capacity Wanderlodges on a shared platform as a school bus. The Wanderlodge was considered a quality motorhome and an alternative to an expensive over the road rear engine bus conversion.

In the fall of that same year, Karl and Alice Blade were driving through Miami, OK in their brand new Bluebird Wanderlodge they had just picked up at the factory in Georgia. While going through Miami, OK they notice the Newell Coach factory and decided to stop and take a look and find out what these motorcoaches were about. After touring the factory and the build of the customized Newell and its offering with a rear engine diesel and air-ride suspension, they became immediately hooked.

Shortly thereafter that same year the Blades and two business partners negotiated a purchase of the Newell Coach Company. A couple of years later the Blades bought out the partners and the rest is Newell history.

Besides having a wonderful history as a successful luxury motorcoach manufacturer, they are positioned to continue the journey forward delivering the most pristine coaches to ever roam the earth.

Ken
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote