Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Classic Coach Auto-type AC recharge
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 07:07 AM   #5
Narrowrd

No real miles yet, maybe 100 or so, but so far so good. It had mismatched steer tires that made it a peach to drive over 60mph. New tires, as well as fuel filters, lube and fluids changed- that took care of most the chassis issues. New house batteries, and the real fun started. Once we turned the water on we found the unit had frozen and was leaking from every corner. Who'd have guessed? A friend of mine had flown down with me and we spent a couple days going through the plumbing. If there's one thing two guys from Alaska can handle it's broken pipes. Most of the trouble came when trying to replace the fixtures- the remote-valve faucet in the bathroom, the outdated water filter cartridges, the stupid 1/2" check valve next to the water heater, etc. but that's all taken care of.

Now it's down to the fun stuff. If all goes well I should be putting some real miles on it shortly. Will post updates on the trip north as I know there are some planning to do the same.
Narrowrd is offline   Reply With Quote