Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Endless Possibilities for Upgrading Newell Dash Designs and Gauges - Sharing Ideas
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 03:19 AM   #3
Neweller

Sean, it cost a whole lot less than if you order it new in a factory Newell, I'll tell you that much. Things are kind of backwards now days or maybe they were backwards before. What I mean, is back when I would talk to the old boys in the dealership parts houses about how much they stroke you for replacement OEM parts, they would respond and agree and tell me; Ken, it would cost 3-4 times the amount to put an auto or truck together buying everything off the shelf from a dealer compared to what it costs to buy a whole new vehicle. Crazy Right!

Now days with all the aftermarket goodies out there and the different things you can upgrade a motor coach with, it's actually cheaper to redo a lot of things yourself or by a third party vender, if you know what your up against and do your homework. Anyways, enough of that BS. Here's some picture for you old whipper snappers.

These two examples are for touch screen gauge clusters. You have dozens of already programmed presets available and believe it or not you can create your own to rock your personal desires. Besides all sorts of glowing features as well. Now were setting the mood baby! Just touch the screen and change your preferences at the stroke of your finger, its that easy. And this particular system below is less than $900 bucks. The manufacture has a smaller model for less and a couple larger models for more dinero.

Name:  G12CModule800W.LCL.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  109.8 KBName:  G24NModuleCarBlue_800W.LCL.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  146.6 KB
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote