Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air compressor problem?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:46 PM   #27
77newell

Larry: thanks for the update and really sorry about the problems you are having. My guess would be, and you know how much those are worth but here goes anyway, that the 120v compressor feeds into the system prior to the check valve and the 12v pump after the valve and probably directly into the tank you are troubled by. If both the engine compressor and the 120v sources are producing the same result they must have identical routing prior to where the hangup is. Do you have a location of the check valve? And when you get there would you post a picture. I think I may have one too on the sidewall just around the corner and ahead of the rear six-pack.

I would love to come help you but right now we are in the lead-up to the Woodward Dream Cruise, the biggest one day car event in the world. On Saturday there will be about 35,000 collector cars and 1.5 million people here and we live about a block from Woodward. Since it's the 60th anniversary of the Corvette there are Corvettes everywhere of all vintages cruising around already not to mention the thousands of other cars already cruising. For those that like cars and haven't been here yet it is an amazing event. You'all come to Detroit now hear - well actually the event starts in Ferndale at the north city limits of Detroit but that is no complaint about Detroit it's just how it started.
2007 civic toad
77newell is offline   Reply With Quote