Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Design of 2006 and 2007 Newell's?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 11:33 PM   #2
tuga

Kenny,

As I understand it, Porsche designed the exterior front of the Newell P2000i. The one piece windshield, headlight design, and roof side appointments are all Porsche and it shows. In my opinion, they did a fabulous job. It is stunning! I love it. It looks fresh and new; sleek and powerful. I don't care for the grasshopper mirrors, but I am sure that they can be substituted for the conventional mirrors. I predict that you will see other manufacturers copy this design in the near future.

The front of this coach is just the beginning; the quad slide, 625 hp, 10 speed tranny, steering tag axle, and murphy bed finish out a coach that is second to none. Add to that the fact that it gets 8 mpg and you've got a real winner. This thing is going to blow the socks off of the competition.

As you can see I get a little worked up when I start talking about this MH. I have had 3 Newells, but none have the punch that this thing does; 2050 ft/lb of torque, it acclerates going UP THE MOUNTAIN! What a ride!

If you want to buy a new one, you are going to have to stand in line. The waiting list is 18 months! If I had a million bucks, I would put my name on the list for a new one without hesitation. I honestly don't know what Newell Coach can do next year to top this unit. Maybe, they'll put a propeller on top and make it fly! :P
Coach #512
2005 Pilot
tuga is offline   Reply With Quote