Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Light Tape
Thread: Light Tape
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #8
rheavn

Russ,
Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the blue neon tape light in my bedroom. In my case it was the light inverter that failed which was located under the corresponding night stand. I thank you for posting the parts availability & location as it was very helpful. It just so happened that the distributing company, Infinite Innovations, is local to me so I was able to pick up the parts in person. The company was also helpful.
For others who might be trying to solve the same problem Russ had provided me with the part numbers for the lighting system. They are: ELP-0120 for the neon light strip/ELP-0121 for the light strip inverter/ELP-0122 for the Lite strip connector/ELP-0125-12 for the exotic blue neon tape roll. Parts came with instructions. There is enough of the light strip & blue neon tape to do many light systems. The weak link is usually the inverter or the connector. The fix took about 30 minutes & the cost was $60. Since I have left over tape if I have to fix another one I will only need an inverter & connector at a cost of $21.

I hope this helps someone else..........................