Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - brake air leak
Thread: brake air leak
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #11
rheavn

Russ,
The eight air tanks on my coach are located: #1 is in the first bay on the passenger side. Sits above the generator blower. #2 is in front of the right side drive wheel in the wheelwell. #s 3 & 4 are the two large air tanks under the front of the coach above the front suspension. #5 is under the rear of the coach just in front of and above the cooler with the two electric fans. #6 is located up high about where the tag axle is located. #s 7 & 8 are within what appears to be one tank that sits above the transmission. On my coach there was a petcock on the left side, but a plug in the right side. I replaced the plug with a petcock. I know it appears to be one tank, but there is a divider on the inside and both sides need to be drained.

Charlie,
I'm not Apple computer literate so you may be right on my directions not working. Maybe some one with an Apple can chime in. I must admit that I'm confused why your brake air gauge would bleed down so quickly, yet the 110V compressor only cycles twice in 24 hrs. Sorry you are so far away.

Hope this helps........................