Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - 2005 Newell 45 Quad Slide Bath & Half Handicapped Equipped 375K OBO
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
The Newell

Default 2005 Newell 45 Quad Slide Bath & Half Handicapped Equipped 375K OBO

2005 Newell Luxury Coach, 45 Foot Quad Slide Bath and a Half Professionally Handicapped Equipped !!!! Just listed for Sale!!!!

In the past I have spoken with different folks looking to buy a handicapped equipped Newell and at least a couple of folks have asked what it would take to modify an existing coach. Well if any of you are still out there looking, here is a really nice 2005 with the more recent rear restyling. The price seems seems about right. What do you think Ken?

Coach has underbody Braun wheelchair lift that disappears completely when not in use. It has twin Leggett and Platt adjustable beds w/ whole bed vibration as an option (a change to a king or queen is a relatively easy as per factory). Updated electronic to include new BlueRay DVD players, 2 new Directv DVRs, off-air Directv tuner that integrates off-air signal into Directv tuner, Winegard mobile sat receiver, it has a second Winegard slimline 5 receiver to use while parked so the DVRs can be used to their full capacity. It has had TiVo added to use for Park Cable hookups. In October 2012 ( at a cost of over $27000.00 ) the bus went to the factory for a Newell 25000 mile service, I had pretty much everything that needed fixing or updating done at that time including a new set of tires and an optional steering stabilizer added. Unit has 500 HP Detroit Diesel engine and Allison automatic transmission. Genset has 1297 hours total. The coach is presently located at Riverbend Motor Coach Resort in LaBelle Fl for inspection.

2005 Newell 45 Quad Slide Bath & Half Handicapped Equipted in RVs & Campers | eBay Motors

Home Base: Riverside, CA

If anyone needs my contact info private message me and I will send it to you.

-Joseph-
The Newell is offline   Reply With Quote