Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Installed three new roof airs
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:44 AM   #3
fulltiming

To post a photo, you need to have it on the web. If you don't have any webspace available to you, you can use the photo album section of this site. To do that, follow the procedure below:

1) log into NewellClassic.com
2) Click on QuickLinks, then click on Pictures & Albums
3) Click on Add Album
4) Name your album and then click on Upload Pictures
5) You will be asked for the location of the file on your computer, including the name of the file, ie c:\documents and settings\photos\picture234.jpg (note the photo should be resized to no more than about 800 pixels wide to make sure it isn’t wider than the screen when people are looking at it
6) Click on Upload Pictures
7) The pictures you uploaded will be displayed on the screen after they are uploaded from your computer to the internet
8) Now click on the photo you want to display and it will open full size
9) Right click on the full size photo and click on Properties
10) A new box will open up with the web address for the photo under Location. Either highlight the entire address (only part of it is displayed until you scroll across the address) then right click and click on Copy OR write down the entire address to type it in later.
11) Now, open up another window and go into NewellClassic.com, create a new post and where you want the image to be display, click on the little icon that looks like a Yellow sky with a mountain range and the sun, then type in the complete address you wrote down earlier or right click and click on paste to paste the address in the box (the address will look like http://www.newellclassic.com/forum/p...=1&pictureid=2
12) Click on OK and the photo will be displayed. If you want to use the UBB code rather than clicking on the icon it would be Code:
[img]http://www.newellclassic.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=2[/img]
13) If you want multiple photos in one post, hit the Enter key after the first photo to make sure the next photo is on the next line, then repeat the process with the address for the next photo, etc.

It is really easier than the write up sounds. Hope that helps.

I am somewhat surprised that the three basement airs would not adequately cool your coach. Although I have four basement airs, I rarely use more than 2 or 3 unless the temperatures are well over 100 degrees. I have spend quite a bit of time in Dallas, Austin, Houston and Baton Rouge so I am familiar with high temperatures and high humidity.

Photos of the inside of the coach after the installation would be extremely interesting.

Hope you can join us in Austin in April for the Newell Mini-Rally.
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
8V92 DDEC-2, HT740
PT Cruiser GT with Remco Transmission Pump
https://newellowner.com/newell-photos/
fulltiming is offline   Reply With Quote