Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Water Pump
Thread: Water Pump
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2008, 07:32 AM   #6
teammoyer

Cool

Michael....Thanks so much for the link. I sent them off an email to check. Ours is a 2000. Newell tells me that the original equipment on our coach was a headhunter and that after they quit using the 12V only system that is all they used. HOWEVER, the original equipment in our coach is a 110V Glossman (or something like that) JetpaQ pump which has variable pressure control and was a great pump. It is currently obsolete which is why Newell switched to the Headhunter I am sure. The JetpaQ company makes a replacement pump for $700 but it seems to be a bit large for an easy install and does not have the pressure control feature, requiring a restrictor. I would think the Shurflow backup required one too? We do have a Sureflow pump as a backup. It is a tiny little thing and the JetpaQ and Headhunter are both large variable pressure pumps designed for homes that run on 110. I did find out they still have a few parts, except not any pressure regulators. Ours just quit working, no concept of what broke. If anybody has torn one of these apart and has any input on how to troubleshoot, input would certainly be welcomed!
teammoyer is offline   Reply With Quote