Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - ? regardin the lenght & height of the pull trough bays
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #10
leskorcala@hotmail.com

Default Tndem Bike fitting in to the bay area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard and Rhonda View Post
Les,

I found that leaving the rear tire on works for me. If I drop the rear wheel, I will either have to build a custom jig to get the rear derailleur off the floor or invert the bike.

I think that you will find that rolling it in backwards after dropping the front wheel is SO easy that all custom engineering goes lower on the "like to to someday list"

Good luck on your new baby !!!!

R
Hello,
Well after trying few things to fit our tandem inside one of the bays, I can to conclution that it won't fit in J Bad type flooring due tothe size. So I found half size pull trough bay where we have the inverter and on the other end there is Gen Pipe going up! I was able to put on velctro small wood block with fork monut.
As Richard do, I will just rall te tandem on the rear wheel all the way in and just drop the forks to its monut, done! the wheel on teh other side can be fasten with strap! works like champ, set had to came off the bike since the size of the tandem , if we take single bikes , than i can fit each bike on each side of the bay same way!

Best,
Les
leskorcala@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote