Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Interior halogen light pucks
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
rheavn

Way to go Jimmy! I ordered from the link you provided and the puck lights are almost a perfect match. The covers are a different style, but attach exactly the same. The covers are a smooth beige--actually quite attractive if you don't have to match other existing lights or are doing a redecorate. The puck is shaped exactly the same including the screw holes that line up. The only difference is the puck is beige and has two metal tabs that help keep the light tight. Installation was easy. Splice in the two wires & push up in the existing hole while lining up the screw holes. I bent the tabs in as much as possible. The fit was so tight it was hard to push up & fit so tight one wouldn't have to use the screws. The problem may come that one might have to destroy it to get it out again. Because of this I will remove the tabs on the next one I install. I put the old cover on the new puck & it fit perfectly and installation was complete. Not bad for an $8 light+shipping that includes the bulb--haven't verified it, but others report Newell sells the lights for about $40.

Hope this helps someone else..................