Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Close to Purchase need an RV Inspector
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
prairieschooner

But some could be great, being a Marine Surveyor I do this job on boats. I also have sample surveys that I send out to show what my work is like so you should be able to ask for that.
While I agree with Sean in that some are not great others are very experienced. You may need to pay travel expenses to get a good one but how much are you spending? Be very careful about a salesman that has one "in the pocket". Still they would only be on and in the coach for a few hours, I think that I inspected the '82 that we bought for about 8-9 hours in 2 days. And I sent out Oil Samples to a Lab for Analysis.

In Morro Bay today and off to Moss Landing this afternoon
1982 Newell 38' (built before #1) 6V92 DD, 5 Speed Allison, 12.5 KW Kohler, Couch used to make into a Bed but I fixed it!
https://newellshowcase.com/thumbnails.php?album=214
2007 Yukon, 1981 CJ7 Laredo, 2002 Honda CRV, 1955 Thunderbird, 1952 Pontiac Sedan Delivery, 1952 Ford 8N, 1958 Airstream, 1959 Glasspar 16' Avalon, Cabin in the Woods........what will I work on next
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
prairieschooner is offline   Reply With Quote