Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Air system schematic
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:04 AM   #31
Summersgal

Here is a picture of my Six Pack. This is the way I understand it so far. For all left and right references below: Right = passenger side. Left = Drivers side.

When the button for rear of coach UP is pressed on the HWH controller, both valves 1 and 4 are energized.

When the button for rear of coach DOWN is pressed on the HWH controller, both valves 2 and 5 are energized.

When the button for right side of coach UP is pressed on the HWH controller, valve 4 is energized. (along with front valve not identified yet).

When the button for left side of coach UP is pressed on the HWH controller, valve 1 is energized. (along with front valve not identified yet).

When the button for right side of coach DOWN is pressed on the HWH controller, valve 5 is energized. (along with front valve not identified yet).

When the button for left side of coach DOWN is pressed on the HWH controller, valve 2 is energized. (along with front valve not identified yet).

Solenoid valves 3 and 6 are only energized when the coach is running. I believe these supply air to the RHV's on each side. (not yet verified). I do know that if the coach is not running (valve 6 DE-energized) and you remove the air line from the right tag air bag, the right main air bags will also be depleted.

Russ,

The max pressure achieved in the tag air bags was 104psi. I have not checked my max supply pressure yet, I believe it is between 115 and 120psi, I will check it. I will also see if there is a regulator somewhere that is keeping the max tag pressure at 104psi.

Jeff

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jeff/Desktop/Six%20Pack.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Jeff/Desktop/Six%20Pack.jpg[/IMG]
Attached Images

Coach #432
Summersgal is offline   Reply With Quote