Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Florida State Listings
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #2
JJ and Judy

I just finished having our coach serviced at Precision Coachworks near Tampa, FL. The owner's name is Kris Jones. He specializes in high end stuff like Newell, Prevost, etc, but has lots of experience working on assembly line coaches as well. His past experience includes working for Valid, and is especially good at slide room issues.

Very professional, hard worker, and he takes care of the coach as if it were his own. He has an excellent relationship with Newell, and they often call him for service on customers coaches in Florida and all along the east coast.

If you need service, adjustments, modifications, or repair/replacement of components, I recommend Precision Coachworks highly. He doesn't do "chassis" (engine or drivetrain) work or body repair, but will do anything in the coach relating to its systems. His shop is totally enclosed, or he will travel to your location.

I just bought our coach, and there were several things that developed soon after we took delivery. Kris has fixed all of these things, and more, with professionalism, integrity, and modesty.

JJ
2009 Coach 1288
Quad Slide, C15 625HP, Allison 6 speed
Punta Gorda, FL
JJ and Judy is offline   Reply With Quote