Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Annual Luxury Coach Rally
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:43 AM   #37
Neweller

I don't know if Marc is actually talking about parking the coaches in the cold or having close access driving up to a ski resort or something. I'm sure something along those lines may be a little more appealing to the snowbirds. lol. Places like Timberline Lodge up on Mt. Hood have year around skiing for the snow bunny folks. I used to ski once upon a time in June/July up there but that was a long time ago. Don't know if there are other places around North America like that or not. But you could stay within a certain proximity and some folks could play in the snow while others play on their SxS's or even snow mobiles. I guess it some more for the roundtable. I've always missed out on these rally's do to having to make a living and the timing being off. But I'm finally pulling things together and will hopefully have another coach here soon. If I'm not so picky I will be there much sooner.

Maybe some of us young guns will make something happen for a change. I'm glad I'm not so outnumbered any longer.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote