Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Is Newell worth the money ?
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #7
Neweller

Morton, welcome to the forum.

This is an ongoing question by many in search of a high end coach. You have a legitimate question and I will answer it in my opinion. If I was someone in the market for a quality built coach, Newell would be on my short list of choices. If your talking used there are a couple of other manufacturers whom made quality coaches but are now out of business, and as Chester mentioned above, Newell is still in business. $250,000 for a 2002 Newell in great condition would be a good price. You will see them priced above and below this range. You just have to do some serious reading here on this forum to make a better determination. You need to list out the things most important to you regarding must haves and what not on your coach. It is possible that the big box coach fits your RVing world better. For me after owning a Newell, the only other options are the quality bus conversions or maybe a later model Wanderlodge. Find your budget, what fits your needs, and if a quality used coach makes more sense than a new box coach with warranty? Cars and trucks are the same way, some guys will take a used Dodge Ram diesel with a 100,000 miles before they would take a New gas engine model with warranty because it fits the desired need.

Anything else, just ask away. Buying a coach is a very big decision, so just do your homework until it makes sense.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote