Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Looking for Newell Coach emblem and steering wheel horn button
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:43 AM   #10
Neweller

<center>Bob, this is a very good option Ed and Melba found. I never heard of them and I do like the niche they are filling. I will work on my end to try and help get you a picture. There are a couple of owners in my region whom own your vintage of coach, or I have personal access to measure and take pictures of a 1976. Or if someone reads this thread and you own a late sixties or early seventies Newell and are willing to help Bob out, and understand the photo formats listed below, that would really be awesome. We should get all the different style of emblems uploaded under the manuals and datasheets section for future referencing.

Custom Emblems

How to Order:

</center> 1. Come up with a design.
2. Take a look at our galleries and pricing to see which options are best for your design.
3. Contact us at
info@emblemart.com

and email us a copy of your design as well as the desired dimensions and material. Accepted formats are .AI .PDF .EPS. PSD. JPG. We can accept other formats as well however these give the best results.
4. After design consultations pay the 50% deposit*
We accept payment through PAYPAL or Credit Card** over the Phone.
5. Once deposit is paid we will walk you through the emblem fabrication process, which is as follows:
a. Sample renderings
b. Final Renderings
c. Sample Emblems***

You will approve each step before we can move onto the next. This way we know that you are completely satisfied.
6.Pay remaining balance for the order
7. Emblems arrive on your doorstep
*-High Quantity Custom Emblem Orders require a much higher deposit, if not, full payment.
**-Unfortunately we don't accept American Express at this time.
***-There are no sample emblems made for High Quantity Custom Emblems, Billet Aluminum or Carbon Steel Custom Emblems.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote