Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Many upgrades
Thread: Many upgrades
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
rheavn

I'm impressed when some one puts the effort into keeping their coach as nice & up to date as possible & still use it. Unlike you, and probably many others, I prefer the older bus look than the newer style. I am like you in that when we are home & not traveling I too find it fun to do the preventative maintenance , cleaning & detailing. Some guys are "car nuts", but my passion is motorhomes. We still have time to go about 15,000 miles a year.

My experience is that Newell does good work & always uses "Newell quality" materials. Yes you have to pay for it, but I'd rather put my money into nice stuff than depreciation. That Braun step you added is very nice! My Country Coach had a nice step, but when we bought the Newell we felt the only thing that looked cheap was the step. I haven't had the battery problems that others report so I haven't felt the need to install the Power-Pulse, although I'm leaving it open for the future. My starting batteries are dated 4-2004. I hope you'll post a picture of your coach as I'd love to see the new paint job.

If you get over by the Branson, Missouri area feel free to contact us as I'd enjoy talking with you.