Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Picture on back of my Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #22
Neweller

John, I'm not so sure that the Newell factory actually had anything to do with the mural portion of the paint on your wonderful coach, unless you have documentation or proof to that fact? A lot of times an owner will take his coach to a customizer after purchase, especially if it's going to someone like Stahr Painting. The only way I could see Newell doing this is if the new or even used buyer wanted a specific painter like Stahr to do something custom as the mural on your coach, and need to have the expenses of it rolled into the financing.

Newell Coach likes to do all their own paint work in house. We have seen quite a few coaches lately that have had some additional custom work done by guys like Stahr. I have personally met John Stahr way back in 1985, not to long after he moved from Florida to Oregon at which time he was working with Marathon Coach. I owned a nice custom Chevy shorty show van that was one of John's early creations. I really loved that van and ended up trading it as a partial down payment on a custom auto body and upholstery shop business.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote