Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Is a 45' coach limiting your travels?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:58 AM   #7
encantotom

ok, i am the expert of one week of usage.

my 90 is just about the same size as yours forest and i love the 90. that said, there is a night and day difference between it and the 02. sitting in the coach right now watching a movie. there is a ton more room with the two slides than before. of course, my 02 is 8 feet longer besides the slides so the interior room along with the additional ceiling height makes a humongo difference.

1. it feels more like a small apartment than a coach.
2. i love the all electric coach. the amana fridge is AWESOME. ice cold milk and tons of room. i have the large bay freezer/fridge as well and we have it packed full as a freezer right now as well.
3. the aquahot is great. in the morning we turn it on for ten minutes and there is all the hot water you want. if i have driven the night before i dont even have to turn it on and there is hot water in the morning.
4. i have a 3000 watt inverter and it powers everything for a long time. i put new lifeline agm batteries in. of course the aircons have to have the genny running or 50 amp plugins.
5. two baths is way more useful than i expected. with the slide retracted in the bedroom it is tight to get to the rear bath so the mid bathc is great.
6. i agree with steve. the height is more an issue than the length. but i dont do many state parks.
7. the drive and ride is similar, as i loved driving the 90. but i love driving this one too. more power and better brakes i think for the newer one.
8. the 02 is much more complex system wise than the 90. more to learn and more to maintain. that said, there is nothing that i have not been able to figure out.
9. i love the extra ceiling height. makes a big big difference to me. but i am over six foot two.
10. we also love the size of the rear bath.

forest, come back by my place and take mine out for a spin.

all that said, your coach is really really nice.

tom

tom

https://www.newellclassic.com/forum/album.php?albumid=8
encantotom is offline   Reply With Quote