Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Picture on back of my Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #12
Neweller

First John, I would like to thank you for all your years of service to this country and hope this Newell is always a great coach for you and Patti, as you deserved a great bargain.

Answering your question in my opinion with regards to seeing a duplicate paint scheme, is down right interesting. I'm thinking of maybe a couple possibilities here, with one being the previous owner of your coach owned more than one Newell and needed it for his large farming family and wanted the same mural done again, or somebody that was a downright an admirer of your lovely coach and had to have the same.

Technically no two Newell Coaches are the same. You will find many similar appealing options, traits, colors, interiors, layouts and on and on.......but if you were to sit any two next to one another, there would be quite a few differences between them. They will all resemble a Newell, that is for sure just like a Prevost has all of its distinguishing characteristics.

In some ways no coach is fully custom if comparing to a ground up design and the builder makes every exacting detail his own or his customers, like is common in a custom home. Andrew French (french45) can attest to what I'm saying here since his family builds custom homes in Oklahoma. On average, a Newell Coach is more comparable to a semi-custom home. Where you can choose from a selection of plans so to speak, modify them where the average person would never recognize the home anywhere else.

There will be many standardized features and equipment, but even that can be changed, it is all about what you want to spend. Right now I would say new Newell's are listing out between $1.6 million and $2.2 million and could go higher if you want to ad or take away even more to the design.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote