Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Using Garmin for backup camera monitor/speedometer
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 07:33 PM   #5
sherikoska

The coach is a 95. The monitor was fine when we test drove it but went gray after having the dealer work on other issues. (In their defense, they work on semis so I'm sure much of this Newell stuff is foreign to them. Tbey were working on the passenger wiper and AC units). We checked all wires to the monitor and they were fine, the screen was lit up but no pic, and then wben I put the splice clip back together I got zapped a little and now the screen is black but flashes when turned on. We have checked many wires and haven't found any loose or bad ones (yet!) Watching the toad separately probably is a good idea though. BTW, we are looking for a newer Jeep Wrangler for a toad if anyone is selling. Currently using Avalanche but it's overkill and not as much fun. As for the wipers, driver's side works fine. Thanks to everyone for all help and suggestions! I think I've read almost every post on this site and feel like I've gone back to school. Hopefully I'll graduate soon! How complicated is it to just take out the entire dash? I'd love to see the hands on the Newell shop guys, as I have a helluva time getting mine up in there! Lol! Working on this coach makes me crave Bud Light B-)
sherikoska is offline   Reply With Quote