Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Picture on back of my Newell Coach
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
Neweller

I have a feeling it was one of those ad company's out of Las Vegas that will call you on your Craigslist or Trader ad wanting to list your vehicle for you. They will give you a spill about how they have a prospective buyer or buyers to get you to agree to letting them help market it. They will usually run it across multiple online ad networks hoping to help you sell it and obtain their share of the commission. It's also done on machinery and equipment all the time. I have had the same company's contact me on misc. items I was trying to sell from vehicle's to skidsteers.

Just call the 800 number and see if its still available. I bet they will call you back and say it is already sold. They were probably trying to push it for the guy in Idaho and they are showing Iowa. I've seen this many times. They will show different states from where the item is as to where they are physically talking to you from. You will see a coach that the seller has advertised for $30,000 and then see it on a bunch of sites for $79,000. We could start listing these sites out if it helps others.
If you want to sell, PM or Private Message me. Thanks!

"I know I’m not perfect, and I don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."
-Bob Marley
Neweller is offline   Reply With Quote