Luxury Coach Lifestyles - View Single Post - Basement SCS A/C Service at Newell.....issues and HELP NEEDED!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 01:15 AM   #4
Dave-n-Marjorie

Hi Sean, Thanks for responding. Fans work perfect and go on high when second compressor kicks in. Dwight says amps are within spec range and in his words "perfect" 14 and 16 taped up on high. He pressure tested both sides with Nitrogen gas and zero leaks. Vaccumed down for over an hour before r22 added. Both brand new compressors have proper amps and took r22 as a new one should, and a brand new control board along with all start capacitors.

Todays bill topped $1,000 here at Newell with a 5 degree difference from discharge vent to return. Is worse than when I brought it here. That is not acceptable in my book. These guys are getting $110 an hour, they are supposed to be the best. I have replaced every single component and they cant get it right, and my front single unit right now is kicking out 20 degree difference.

I have over $3,000 invested in this unit almost every part is new, and still not cold. About to give up!!!
1996 Newell #423
47' Bath and a Half
Hilton Head Island, SC
Dave-n-Marjorie is offline   Reply With Quote